Glenlo Abbey Hotel 5 star Luxury Accommodation
Welcome to the beautiful Glenlo Abbey Hotel, nestled peacefully on 138 acre estate on the shores of Lough Corrib. This five star, newly refurbished hotel offers the discerning guest a warm , personable and luxurious base to their travels to the West of Ireland, with a choice of elegant bedrooms and suites, individually designed and beautifully appointed, blending luxury with contemporary décor.
Glenlo Abbey is not like other Galway hotels, as it is the perfect place for a relaxing countryside retreat or vibrant activities based holiday. The wildness of Connemara is right on our door step and the vibrancy of Galway city just minutes away.
With a choice of dining options to include; elegant Afternoon Tea served daily, casual and rustic fare in the Oak Cellar Bar and fine-dining in the award winning Pullman Restaurant, set on two original carriages from the Orient Express.
Onsite leisure facilities include their very own private Abbey Movie Theatre, Billiards Room and outdoor activities to include falconry, archery and golf on the 9 hole championship golf course.
Co. Galway H91 XD8K
Phone : +353 (0)91 519 600 View Map
- -Golf course
- -Falconry, archery & fishing are also available onsite.
- -Air conditioning
- -Luxury marble ensuite bathroom with power shower
- -Bathrobes & slippers
- -Pillow top mattresses & luxurious down feather pillows
- -Complimentary artisan Irish Handmade Soap Company toiletries
- -Tea & coffee making facilities with Nespresso machine & mini-bar
- -40 inch flat screen television
- -Work desk
- -In-room safe
- -Evening turn-down service (by request)
- -24 hour room service available
- -No booking fees
Explore what's nearby...