The Heron’s Rest Boutique B&B nestled on the banks of the River Corrib
The Heron’s Rest is a boutique B&B nestled on the banks of the River Corrib, offering stunning panoramic views of Galway Bay while providing a feeling of idyllic hideaway right in the city centre.
Heron’s Rest offers three double en-suite rooms as well as a self-catering three-bed house which sleeps five. Within the B&B, each room is enhanced with thoughtful touches and luxurious extras including vintage decanters of fine port, orthopaedic mattresses and an artisan gourmet breakfast. This waterside B&B aim to ensure each guest gets to experience the best of what Galway has to offer, and it really is a fine place to take a stroll down the old Long Walk.
Phone : +353 (0)91 539 574 View Map
- -Free Wi-Fi
- -Gourmet Continental Breakfast
- -Discreet flat screen multi-channel TV
- -All natural locally produced toiletries
- -Bathrobes & slippers
- -Binoculars for bird-watching from your bedroom
- -Complimentary tea & coffee in the lounge on arrival
- -Deckchairs for relaxing by the riverside (on request)
- -Restaurant reservations
- -Personalised route planning
- -Exquisite handmade chocolate truffles & Vintage decanters of fine port
- -Organic specialty tea & coffee
Explore what's nearby...