Add some extraordinary to your Autumn and enjoy Galway International Arts Festival while you stay at The Galmont Hotel & Spa.
The Autumn Edition of the Galway International Arts Festival will take place this September and October – both indoors and outdoors – and will include in-person events and an enhanced digital component, designed to be presented within public health and Government guidelines with all events allowing for limited attendance and social distancing.
The highlight of the programme will be the world unveiling of a major new visual arts commission for Galway 2020, European Capital of Culture. Presented outdoors in Galway city and in Connemara, the unveiling of John Gerrard’s Mirror Pavilion will be a dazzling moment on the Irish landscape and one of the largest outdoor installations ever to be seen in Ireland.
Enjoy a two night stay and stroll over to the Claddagh Quay to see the John Gerrard Mirror Pavilion running from the 3rd to 26th September.
Dine in AA Rosette Awarded Marinas Restaurant and during your stay, relax in the new stunning outdoor terrace with a complimentary Irish Coffee.
– 2 nights accommodation in a Superior Room
– Breakfast in Marinas Restaurant each morning
– Dinner in Marinas Restaurant on one evening
– Complimentary access to swimming pool & leisure centre
– Outdoor Terrace at The Galmont – enjoy a night cap and watch the sun go down on Galway Bay