Galway Business School Offering an innovative portfolio of employment-relevant programmes
At Galway Business School, one of the leading independent third-level colleges in Ireland, we pride ourselves on our ability to respond quickly to the changing needs of students and labour markets. With our commitment to flexibility, accessible progression routes and strong academic quality assurance, we can support you as you embark upon a lifelong learning journey with us.
We have a wide variety of both undergraduate and postgraduate programs to suit your academic needs that fit into your schedule, whatever it may be. We have a selection of both full and part-time programs.
– Bachelor of Business Level 7 (3 years)
– Bachelor of Business (Honours) with International Business Level 8 (1 year)
– Post Grad Diploma in Management Level 9 (1 Year)
– Diploma in Marketing, Communications & Social Media Level 6 (1 Year)
– Certificate in Advanced Sales Skills Level 6 (1 Year)
– Certificate in Practical Marketing Skills Level 6 (1 year)
– QQI Accredited Certificate Semester Programmes Level 6 & Level 7 (one academic semester, approximatively 12 weeks)
Address : GCI House, Salthill, GalwayPhone : +353 (0)91 529000
Hours : Monday - Friday: 8am - 5.30pm
Like this ? Then check these out...
From Asia we bring you the tastes, colours and smells of Asian street food, to combine with the fresh salty air and sea in Salthill. Enjoy the tastes ...
The Lane Café is a cosy little coffee shop, hidden in plain view. The covered back garden is the perfect spot to get comfy with a cup of coffee, rain ...
Ground & Co Salthill, adding another reason to head for the sea. Entrepreneur and well-known café owner Kevin Nugent has created Ground & Co j...
Hyde Bar and Gin Parlour is an exciting addition to the Galway social scene. After conducting extensive research we have created a venue unlike any ot...