Galway Business School Offering an innovative portfolio of employment-relevant programmes
At Galway Business School, one of the leading independent third-level colleges in Ireland, we pride ourselves on our ability to respond quickly to the changing needs of students and labour markets. With our commitment to flexibility, accessible progression routes and strong academic quality assurance, we can support you as you embark upon a lifelong learning journey with us.
We have a wide variety of both undergraduate and postgraduate programs to suit your academic needs that fit into your schedule, whatever it may be. We have a selection of both full and part-time programs.
– Bachelor of Business Level 7 (3 years)
– Bachelor of Business (Honours) with International Business Level 8 (1 year)
– Post Grad Diploma in Management Level 9 (1 Year)
– Diploma in Marketing, Communications & Social Media Level 6 (1 Year)
– Certificate in Advanced Sales Skills Level 6 (1 Year)
– Certificate in Practical Marketing Skills Level 6 (1 year)
– QQI Accredited Certificate Semester Programmes Level 6 & Level 7 (one academic semester, approximatively 12 weeks)
Address : GCI House, Salthill, GalwayPhone : +353 (0)91 529000
Hours : Monday - Friday: 8am - 5.30pm
Like this ? Then check these out...
Established in 2001, the 4* The Galmont Hotel & Spa is situated on Lough Atalia Road just a three minute walk from the famous Eyre Square. Guests loo...
Builín Blasta is one of Ireland’s leading cafes, confirmed by Georgina Campbell in 2012 when she awarded us with the ‘Café of the Year’ award, and Joh...
Gemelles is a cosy, family run restaurant in the heart of Galway's Latin Quarter. Paulie Donnellan, both owner and head chef is a local businessman, w...
We've all felt that horrible feeling when you've shattered your phone, or broken your tablet? Pop into iBroke and they'll turn your day around. The...