Galway Business School Offering an innovative portfolio of employment-relevant programmes
At Galway Business School, one of the leading independent third-level colleges in Ireland, we pride ourselves on our ability to respond quickly to the changing needs of students and labour markets. With our commitment to flexibility, accessible progression routes and strong academic quality assurance, we can support you as you embark upon a lifelong learning journey with us.
We have a wide variety of both undergraduate and postgraduate programs to suit your academic needs that fit into your schedule, whatever it may be. We have a selection of both full and part-time programs.
– Bachelor of Business Level 7 (3 years)
– Bachelor of Business (Honours) with International Business Level 8 (1 year)
– Post Grad Diploma in Management Level 9 (1 Year)
– Diploma in Marketing, Communications & Social Media Level 6 (1 Year)
– Certificate in Advanced Sales Skills Level 6 (1 Year)
– Certificate in Practical Marketing Skills Level 6 (1 year)
– QQI Accredited Certificate Semester Programmes Level 6 & Level 7 (one academic semester, approximatively 12 weeks)
Address : GCI House, Salthill, GalwayPhone : +353 (0)91 529000
Hours : Monday - Friday: 8am - 5.30pm
Like this ? Then check these out...
Active 24 Fitness and Leisure at The Connacht Hotel is Galway's first and only 24 hour gym! They offer a spacious elegant facility, a great team of tr...
Gemelles is a cosy, family run restaurant in the heart of Galway's Latin Quarter. Paulie Donnellan, both owner and head chef is a local businessman, w...
Based in the quaint but lively village of Oranmore, Porterhouse is a vibrant restaurant, bar and venue offering everything from delicious food and a g...
The 4 Star Lough Rea Hotel & Spa is a great base to explore all that the Wild Atlantic Way has to offer. Set slightly away from town, this cont...